We all do it: we’re pumping gas and we turn away from the car to look at our phone or maybe even go into the store to get snacks. But think about this — did you leave your car unlocked? Odds are, you may have, and that’s when these criminals strike.
Police are calling them sliders, and it’s easy to see why when you watch them sliding between cars and slipping away with people’s personal belongings and wallets!
The best thing you can do to prevent this from happening to you? Lock your car, bring your belongings with you when you go inside, or tuck them away where no one can see them.
Lesson learned: always remain alert — even during the most mundane of errands.
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/slider-robbers/
When it comes to presidential election coverage, I typically try to avoid it at all costs by watching trashy reality shows with a bottle of wine.
However, this presidential cycle has proven to be the gift that keeps on giving, so I decided to watch Sunday’s second presidential debate. Boy am I glad I did, because it was basically reality television — without the table flipping and drink throwing.
During Sunday’s town-hall style debate, Donald Trump talked about the comments he made during a TV interview. He referenced sexually harassing women, but during the debate, he brushed his words off as nothing more than traditional “locker room talk.”
Since Trump’s remarks have sparked controversy with a variety of male athletes, we here at ViralNova thought we’d look into the other kinds of things that go on in locker rooms. It’s quite shocking what we found out.
1. There’s a lot of pumping fellow teammates up for the big game.
2. Not everyone is able to keep cool during high-pressure situations, though.
3. Sometimes you overhear some weird things in locker rooms…
4. For instance, grown men screaming like constipated moose.
5. When it all comes down to it, though, locker rooms are for sports teams celebrating wins.
Read More: 26 Things That Would’ve Been More Fun Than Watching Last Night’s Debate
6. Occasionally, you might hear a teammate pumping themselves up to hit the court.
7. Others choose to simply dance like no one’s watching.
8. Some athletes use their locker rooms as a refreshing place to shower.
9. The locker room can also be a space where a player’s anxiety comes out.
10. Locker rooms can also be utilized for completely pointless — but awesome — displays of athleticism.
11. I know for a fact that the locker room at one high school has served as the prime location to spontaneously break out into song.
12. Sometimes, you can hear grown men crying in a locker room — if you’re really lucky.
13. In recent years, locker rooms have become the prime location for supernatural activity.
Read More: These Are The 12 Most Ridiculous Promises Politicians Have Ever Made (WTF)
14. They’re also the perfect place for a heart-to-heart with your coach.
15. At times, things may get a bit awkward…
Bottom line, I think we can all agree that when someone says this in a locker room…
They don’t mean go sexually assault a woman.
Shaq knows what we’re sayin’.
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/locker-room-happenings/
You don’t have to have a tiny kitchen to know that opening the drawer with all your baking pans and sheets in it is no fun. Either it’s overflowing with far too many tools that you’ll — let’s be honest — never use, or the few ones that are in there have gathered more caked-on ingredients than you’d care to admit.
Whatever your situation, before you toss those less desirable or unneeded cooking implements in the trash, give this adorable DIY a try!
Not only will you be giving your baking sheet a new life, you’ll also be saving space that used to be eaten up by all your makeup — win-win!
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/baking-sheet-makeup/
Have you forgotten what it’s like to be a dreamer?
That’s the important question representatives from Japanese skincare brand SK-II asked a group of women in this poignant advertising campaign. The aim of the ad is to encourage consumers to dream again, to reconnect with their forgotten ambitions, and to look past societal expectations.
The video starts with several women sitting down in what they assume is a one-on-one counseling session. Little do they know, however, that the thought-provoking questions they’re being asked are coming directly from children.
With their innocent and untroubled outlook on life, these kids inspire us to reconnect with our passions. Just remember that no dream is too big. You can make anything happen!
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/dream-again/
Before finishing their college degree, approximately one in five women will be subject to some level of sexual assault. The volume of violence against young women seems impossible to ignore — and yet, more often than not, that’s exactly what happens.
But…what if it was a bear? What if a giant, hungry, angry bear was pounding down your door. For some women, that’s exactly what it feels like just walking to class. This video may seem silly, but its message is important for everyone to hear.
Not the greatest odds, huh? It’s time for us all to stand up and make a difference in the safety of young women and girls everywhere. Visit It’s On Us for more information and to see how you can help spread the message and save lives.
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/sexual-assault-vs-bears/
GRENADA, "The Isle of Spice", is host to the best mix of all that is great about Island life found in the West Indies, CARIBBEAN! Whether you are looking for fun times, friendly people, white sand beaches, waterfalls, or unlimited activities and wilderness to explore.. you've come to the right place, GRENADA!
More Info at
Song Written and Performed by Gylfi Hilmisson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Video Produced by
More Videos at