Waking up on time, making yourself presentable, and getting to work is hard enough to accomplish every morning…
Adding breakfast to that to-do list can seem like a tall ask…and a healthy breakfast? That’s just crazy talk!
But there is a simple way to stop hitting up the fast food joint on the way to work. All you need to do is pre-freeze some fruit and get ready to kick-start living a healthier life. These five breakfast smoothies are simple to make and super delicious to boot.
Those look amazing — I can’t wait to try them. I’m definitely going to be making these smoothies in the near future.
How about you…which one looks the most delicious? Let us know in the comments!
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/smoothies/
When it comes to salty cravings, onion rings pretty much always top my must-eat list. But then there’s cheese. I mean, you really can’t go wrong with the savory snack…
Which is why you shouldn’t have to choose between the two. What a horrible decision to make! Luckily, with this recipe, we’ll never be forced into a terrible stalemate again.
If you need these in your life…like, yesterday, just follow these instructions.
- 2 onions
- Mozzarella slices
- Egg wash
- Panko bread crumbs
- Oil for frying
- Slice the ends off of the onions and peel them.
- Thinly slice both onions and separate the layers.
- Cut pieces of mozzarella into thin strips.
- Put a smaller onion ring inside of a bigger one and place the mozzarella slices in between.
- Put the rings on a tinfoil-covered baking sheet and freeze them for an hour.
- Dip each ring into flour, then egg wash, and panko bread crumbs (repeating the egg and panko step).
- Fry them until golden brown in oil (about five minutes).
- Dip in ketchup and devour!
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/cheesy-onion-rings/
I’ve had a love affair with guacamole since I was a little girl — long before avocados became the hip food to put on everything.
Bacon has also been on my top 10 food list for years. That’s why it’s so hard to understand how I never knew about this guacamole chicken bacon bomb recipe until today. Get ready for a serious party in your mouth.
Here’s everything you need to know:
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 tomato, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of cilantro
- 1/2 tablespoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- Pepper to taste
- 1 chicken breast
- Cut the avocados in half and scoop the meat into a bowl.
- Add the onion, tomato, cilantro, salt, and lime juice. Stir to make guacamole.
- Salt and pepper both sides of the chicken, slice in half and cut a slit in the center.
- Spoon guacamole into the hole.
- Wrap the breast in a piece of bacon.
- Cook on high heat in a pan for two to three minutes.
- Then, place in the oven and bake at 400° for 10 minutes.
- Slice and enjoy!
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/guacamole-bacon-chicken/
Try these delicious spins on traditional campfire s'mores.
Discover more fantastic web content from Traveling Network:
Traveling Network YouTube Network:
Sign up for Traveling Network on YouTube:
Comply with Traveling Channel on Twitter:
Like Traveling Network on Facebook:
I love making pies…but there are some drawbacks.
Let’s talk about prep time: I spend hours making the filling, the crust, waiting for it to bake, and cleaning up all the dishes! And after all that, it takes me so long to finish eating a whole pie that it goes bad before I get through it.
It’s really a disaster.
So what’s a girl to do when she wants to have her pie and eat it, too? Well, I’ve found the answer to all my problems — pie pops!
Okay, I’d heard of cake pops, but these are far more adorable and way easier to make!
I think I’m going to make blueberry, apple, and raspberry tonight. They’re so easy to put together and there’s basically no cleanup — win-win!
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/pie-pops/
Take a trip throughout the world with these three delightful beverages.
See the globe's finest rooftop bars with scenic sights:
Discover more fantastic material from Travel Channel:
Traveling Network YouTube Network:
Sign up for Traveling Channel on YouTube:
Comply with Travel Channel on Twitter:
Like Traveling Channel on Facebook:
Whether you’re craving a chocolatey dessert or just need a sweet treat in a pinch, this three-ingredient recipe is the answer you’ve been looking for. Grab Nutella — oh yes, lots of Nutella! — eggs, and some flour, and in no time you’ll be enjoying this ridiculously delicious cake!
I can’t believe how easy that was! I’m trying this tonight — I don’t even care that I don’t have anyone to share it with. More for me!
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/3-ingredient-chocolate-cake/
How many people do you know who really don’t like bacon? Probably not many.
And you most likely don’t know too many who don’t like chocolate, either. But what if chocolate and bacon joined forces? It might sound insane, but hear me out. You probably love the salty-sweet goodness of chocolate-covered pretzels, right? Well, think about amping up that taste sensation.
I’m already drooling. Someone make these for me, because I’m hopeless in the kitchen.
If you need me, I’ll be living my truth and chowing down.
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/chocolate-bacon/
Tired of the same old breakfast? Getting out of bed is hard enough, but doing so without proper food motivation is even more difficult! Change up your boring cereal or English muffin routine to give your taste buds the punch that they are so desperately craving!
Heck, I think I’ll cook these for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! They look simply marvelous and I want them in my mouth RIGHT NOW!
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/potato-breakfast/
They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but when you’re scarfing down sugary cereal and carb-heavy bagels, you kind of defeat the whole idea of the meal.
Instead of completely obliterating your calorie intake for the day, why not try this recipe out? Not only are the results just as delicious as the traditional comfort food, these hash browns are also healthy!
To make this tasty (and healthy) update to this breakfast staple, check this out:
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon of minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon of pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- Cut the cauliflower in half and remove the leaves on the bottom.
- Using a cheese grater, grate both halves. Put the grated pieces into a bowl.
- Add the egg, onion salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Heat the coconut oil in a saucepan and add half of the cauliflower mixture.
- Cook for three to five minutes, repeat with the other half, and serve!
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/cauliflower-hash/