Actor and former NFL player, Terry Crews, returns to his Michigan roots to champion a revitalized Motor City in Travel Channel’s “Celebrity Adventure Club.” The second in a series of specials, this episode premieres on Saturday, July 23, at 10:00 a.m. ET/PT. In each hour-long feature, Travel Channel hands the camera to some of the world’s biggest stars as they travel around the world on an intimate adventure of discovery and exploration.
St. Vincent & The Grenadines. One destination, 32 gorgeous Caribbean islands.
From St. Vincent's lush tropical rainforest full of eco-adventures, to the idyllic beaches, coral reefs and turquoise lagoons of The Grenadines, SVG is a tropical paradise for yachting, scuba diving, enjoying nature, and relaxing in luxurious hideaways.
Escape a hectic lifestyle. Live your dreams in St. Vincent & The Grenadines. Get the true 'Vincy' experience!
Caribbean Tourism Month will be celebrated throughout November to bring awareness to our region and greater meaning to our theme: One Sea, One Voice, One Caribbean.
Throughout the month with the help of CTO members – 32 governments and the private sector – the region will take the opportunity to heighten the value of tourism. Various member countries have developed activities to highlight the vibrant culture and rich heritage of the Caribbean and in turn, inspire visitors to explore their islands.
More information: www.onecaribbean.org
Consuelo Dupal has been crowned the first ever Miss Caribbean Tourism Pageant. The Pageant which was held on Saturday in St. Kitts featured several regional contestants from all over the Caribbean. Dupal says she is elated over her victory; one she says is one not only for herself but for the entire island.
NASSAU has long been a hub of Caribbean tourism, but it's now starting to draw for a new reason: art. As the creative sector continues to grow in the Bahamas, those who venture beyond Bay Street are starting to find a vibrant art scene.
Caribbean travel allows you to experience beautiful white sand sitting before blue beaches, palm trees on passionate islands and so much more
Caribbean has dozens of travel destinations, tell us your interest and we'll match you up with your "Sun Mate".
New Tourism Video Destination: HAITI
For more information, visit or . You can also give us a call at 855-822-8747.
Summary of Cancun, Mexico:
On old maps of the region, the small fishing village on the northeast coast of the Yucatan Peninsula was called Kankun. In the local Mayan dialect that meant "nest of snakes"–but the name Cancun, as the major resort area has come to be known, now symbolizes successful tourism development on a grand scale. Cancun is one of the Caribbean's premier destinations, with plans for more development along its shores. Its busy airport also serves the growing tourism corridor south along the Riviera Maya.
10 Facts About Cancun:
– Cancun used to be called Ekab meaning "black earth"
– Over a third of Mexico's tourism revenue is generated from Cancun. Largely due to it's fantastic weather and beautiful beaches. Cancun enjoys no less than 240 days of sunshine.
– In January 1970 there were only 3 residents in Cancun — Today Cancun hosts more than 700,00 residents. This growth is due to the huge boom in resort development.
– Due to initial skepticism back in the 1970's the Mexican government financed the first eight hotels
– Cancun hosts the Maya Barrier reef, which is the second largest coral reef in the world. – Australia's Great Barrier Reef is the largest.
– Cancun has 14 miles of white sandy beach.
– Cancun means "snake nest " in Mayan.
– Rainy season is from June through October and the best time for holidays in Cancun is in November
– Cancun has become a popular destination wedding area. It hosts 46,000 weddings in the area, annually.
– In 2005 hurricane Wilma severely damaged and eroded Cancun's famed beached but a $71 million effort restored them.
GRENADA, "The Isle of Spice", is host to the best mix of all that is great about Island life found in the West Indies, CARIBBEAN! Whether you are looking for fun times, friendly people, white sand beaches, waterfalls, or unlimited activities and wilderness to explore.. you've come to the right place, GRENADA!
More Info at
Song Written and Performed by Gylfi Hilmisson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Video Produced by
More Videos at