Caribbean travel allows you to experience beautiful white sand sitting before blue beaches, palm trees on passionate islands and so much more
For more information, visit or . You can also give us a call at 855-822-8747.
Summary of Cancun, Mexico:
On old maps of the region, the small fishing village on the northeast coast of the Yucatan Peninsula was called Kankun. In the local Mayan dialect that meant "nest of snakes"–but the name Cancun, as the major resort area has come to be known, now symbolizes successful tourism development on a grand scale. Cancun is one of the Caribbean's premier destinations, with plans for more development along its shores. Its busy airport also serves the growing tourism corridor south along the Riviera Maya.
10 Facts About Cancun:
– Cancun used to be called Ekab meaning "black earth"
– Over a third of Mexico's tourism revenue is generated from Cancun. Largely due to it's fantastic weather and beautiful beaches. Cancun enjoys no less than 240 days of sunshine.
– In January 1970 there were only 3 residents in Cancun — Today Cancun hosts more than 700,00 residents. This growth is due to the huge boom in resort development.
– Due to initial skepticism back in the 1970's the Mexican government financed the first eight hotels
– Cancun hosts the Maya Barrier reef, which is the second largest coral reef in the world. – Australia's Great Barrier Reef is the largest.
– Cancun has 14 miles of white sandy beach.
– Cancun means "snake nest " in Mayan.
– Rainy season is from June through October and the best time for holidays in Cancun is in November
– Cancun has become a popular destination wedding area. It hosts 46,000 weddings in the area, annually.
– In 2005 hurricane Wilma severely damaged and eroded Cancun's famed beached but a $71 million effort restored them.
GRENADA, "The Isle of Spice", is host to the best mix of all that is great about Island life found in the West Indies, CARIBBEAN! Whether you are looking for fun times, friendly people, white sand beaches, waterfalls, or unlimited activities and wilderness to explore.. you've come to the right place, GRENADA!
More Info at
Song Written and Performed by Gylfi Hilmisson – email@example.com
Video Produced by
More Videos at
Luxury World Travel – Saint Lucia – Caribbean Islands (full documentary). Thanks for watching
history life discovery science technology tech learning education national nature geographic earth planet channel universe culture world architecture structure building travel tourism trip vacation destination journey city continent exploration adventure island country cruise cruises tour guide hotel hotels shop shopping night life fun entertainment food complete documentaries europe art islands luxury beach beaches st.